Thursday, September 13, 2012

fresh start with a new idea

Hello, so if you have been following me at all you already know that I have been having a difficult time figuring out how to do this whole computer thing let alone the Internet ,I'm exploring blogs for the first time realizing there is more to the net than face book my main site is  http://learningtolivedaybyday.blogspot.com
I am on a journey to find myself and to rock my world and my family's by the time I turn 30 I have just a couple months I have a couple blogs that I am setting up to correlate with each other to make my journey documented and successful. I have been through so much in my life and I have the most awesome husband ,kids, and family all around I'm full of ideas I just need to apply them so here it is here I go  and I'm doing it wide open for the whole world to see,  crazy huh oh well I'm lucky to be alive and I guess you can say I had a mid life crisis well early mid life lol
"I'm changing my choices, and my actions to watch my life unfold into the awesome person i know i can be"
"I dare you to challenge yourself the same way"

This is my family adventure page because well in my family we sure do take a lot of adventures and how awesome it will be for my boys to be able to look back at this. It will be written documented proof you can mold yourself into who ever you want
my crafting site doesn't have much content yet I'm building the foundation for my idea "putting it all down constructively, to better assist me in my journey"

No comments:

Post a Comment